whatever you’re expecting I promise it’s not what you’re expecting
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
are you jared padalecki
wow you’re hot like wOW
OH MY GOD
Well, that was unexpected.
Funny AND I can justify putting it on my pr0n blog! Hurrah!
I was pretty emotionless for Titanic and Bambi, but actually teared up to this!
A theme park
A actual sport
Its own puppet show
It has its own music genre
even it’s own interactive website
Harry Potter has truly had an impact on the world. We have left our mark.
The books are in the bibles section
And this is wrong because?
- Harry Potter: stream of angry texts posts a la "MY LIFE SUCKS. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, MY MENTORS ARE DEAD, MY OWL IS DEAD MY WAND IS BROKEN AND MY SCAR HURTS."
- Ron Weasley: food porn blog
- Hermione Granger: social justice SPEW blogger calling people out on their bullshit. "let the elves decide whether they are house or garden. check yo privelege."
- Ginny Weasley: "day 394-I am not yet dating harry potter" + gifsets dedicated to his scar.
- Luna Lovegood: the nightblogger.
- Draco Malfoy: hipster blogger
- Filch: reblogs pictures/videos/gifs of cats.
- Hagrid: the fluffy chicken girl-"if i get 700,000 notes my headmaster said I could get a chimera."
- McGonagall: that one person who ruins everyones fun text posts.
- Snape: anonymously leaves this in harry's ask "10 point from gryffindor" and then reblogs it.
- Bellatrix Lestrange: fanart of her and the dark lord in compromising positions.
- Voldemort: the blog that just steals everyone else's gifsets to gain followers - "Follow this lord, you will love him on your dashboard".
- Dumbledore: all the gay porn